Monday, March 01, 2010

"I know. That's what makes me so nice."

My trainer told me today that I'm his new project.  He doesn't feel like we're making progress and has determined that we - meaning I - need to step it up a few notches.  Or as he so succinctly put it, "I'm going to kill you this month."

Well, if today was any indication, he may very well do just that.  The name of the game was interval training - work out for a set time, take a 30 second break, work out for another set amount of time, take a 30 second break, ad nauseam (literally).  We did this for 45 min. or so, then I got to stretch.

I'm exhausted.  Between work and the theatre blogs and everything else, I'm just so damn tired.

But whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.  And if it does kill us, well, that's that.

No comments: