Friday, September 09, 2005

Bringing in the memes

Okay, I've gotten tagged a few times in the last week or so . . . time to catch up.

From Palochi:

Ten Songs I'm Currently Digging
1) Breathe Me - Sia
2) Take Your Mama - Scissor Sisters
3) Living in the City - Desiree
4) Sleeping Satellite - Tasmin Archer
5) Reefer Madness - Reefer Madness the Musical Cast album
6) Pinch Me - Barenaked Ladies
7) John the Revelator - Blues Brothers 2000 Soundtrack
8) Let Me Go - 3 Doors Down
9) I Am A Rock - Simon & Garfunkel
10) Come On Come On - Mary Chapin Carpenter

I'll do the other meme tonight.

2 comments:

palochi said...

What's up with the Sia song on most people's list?

Play it in your iPod while you're walking through rush hour pedestrian traffic...

cheapblueguitar said...

Come On Come On is one of my all-time favorite songs. So beautiful.