Thursday, May 29, 2003

Well, I've been getting more and more hits by people looking for Daniel Cudmore, naked or otherwise. I guess the X-Men movie is doing fairly well then. I can only imagine how many hits I'll get if I start talking (typing) about Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart, James Marsden and Halle Barry. By the way, guess which one of those five I wouldn't sleep with. The answer may surprise you.

Nah, it probably won't. Whatever.

Back to Daniel, Danny, Dan o' my heart. On the off chance that he ever decides to run a google search for his own name and runs across my blog . . . I have five little words for him.

SEND ME YOUR WORKOUT ROUTINE!

Damn, I want to have that body the next time I step out on the rugby pitch. Mind you, I'd have to grow eight inches (no comments from the peanut gallery) but the bone grafts would be worth it.

No comments: